- Tee times are welcomed up to 90 days in advance of the day of play.
- Groups of 16 or more please contact Mike Dunlop: email@example.com
- Tee times are to be guaranteed with a valid credit card number and expiration date.
- The Golf Shop must be notified of cancellation of tee times or reduction in the umber of players at least 24 hours in advance of the tee time to avoid being charged.
Rules and Etiquette
- “Soft Spike Only’ facility.
- Gentlemen’s shirts are to have either a collar or sleeves.
- Shorts, if you choose to wear them should be mid-thigh length or longer and be properly hemmed
- Denim products, shorts or pants, are not allowed.
- USGA Rules of Golf govern all play except when modified by Local Rules. This section will take you to the official USGA web site, which contains the complete Rules of Golf. The USGA has not endorsed or sponsored this course, its web site or any of its products or services in any way.